For help developing stdlib, see the development guide.
- An extensive collection of standard library mathematical functions.
- Utilities for manipulating floating-point numbers and transforming data.
- Packages for incremental computation of statistics over data streams.
- Large collection of seedable pseudorandom number generators (PRNGs).
- Sample datasets for testing and development.
- String manipulation utilities.
- A comprehensive assertion library.
- A benchmark framework which outputs TAP.
- A plot API.
- REPL environment with integrated help and examples.
- Backward compatibility to Node.js
- Rigorous testing against reference implementations.
- Can be bundled using Browserify or Webpack for use within web browsers.
- Extensive documentation and examples.
- Commercial friendly license.
Running stdlib requires the following prerequisites:
- npm: package manager (version
> 2.7.0; if Node
< 1.0.0, version
- GNU make: development utility and task runner
- GNU bash: an sh-compatible shell
- gcc & g++ or Clang: C/C++ compilation and linking (g++ version
>= 4.8; clang version
>= 3.5, Xcode version
>=8.3.1on OS X)
- gfortran: Fortran compilation and linking (version
While not required to run stdlib, the following dependencies are required for automatically downloading external libraries:
The following external libraries can be automatically downloaded and compiled from source using
To install as a library or application dependency,
$ npm install @stdlib/stdlib
See the contributing guidelines.
Copyright © 2016-2018. The Stdlib Authors.